Stop in any time from 4-7 PM and sample six wines and many cheeses, including a triple creme.
New Zealand wines are bright, crisp and flavourful, so they go great with cheese. There will be a New Zealand cheese expert on hand, and I will be guiding you through the New Zealand wines.
Here's the selection of varieties from a different artisanal producers and family winemakers:
- 2015 Otuwhero Sauvignon Blanc: very aromatic, kiwi nose, melons, crisp finish
- 2015 Ceres Pinot Gris: melons and figs, round finish
- 2014 Squawking Magpie, Counting Crows Chardonnay: balanced fruit and acid, minimal oak
- 2014 Drumsara Rose: richer than usual with bracing acidity
- 2014 Ceres Pinot Noir: fruit forward, typical light earth and smoke
- 2015 Clearview, Cape Kidnappers Syrah: rich and deep fruit, bright, pairs with richer cheeses
All wine and cheese will be for sale at a 15% discount on the day of the event. Linger as long as you like until your dinner reservation. This a great way to start off an evening with friends. Walk-ins are welcome anytime.
The cost is a modest $25 all inclusive.