Join Director of Erskine + Owen, Alan Henderson in Hong Kong, for a unique viewpoint on the current state of the NZ property market.
When should you invest… and where?
If you are a property owner, or intend to become one, this presentation will help you make better decisions to protect and generate your property wealth.
- Will the loan-to-value (LVR) restrictions be lifted any time soon
- What impact has the 40% deposit requirement had on the market?
- How will new lending criteria affect offshore investors (including Kiwi expats) with an overseas income?
- How likely is it that the proposed debt-to-income ratio lending policy will be introduced – and what will this mean for buyers and investors?
- What’s the status of Auckland’s Unitary Plan and will this be the answer to the supply/ demand imbalance?
- Trump, Brexit – how resilient is the NZ economy to international pressures?
- What will happen to interest rates?
- What are the key ingredients for successful long-term investment?
- Is Auckland still the best place to invest, or should you consider other cities?
- What are our top picks for areas in NZ with high capital growth?
- The NZ general election is looming (23 September) we will discuss the outcome and impact on the market.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Alan Henderson, Director Erskine and Owen, Chartered Accountant, AFA, Licensed REAA. Over the last 15 years of advising property buyers Alan has partnered with many clients to help them build high-performing property portfolios, through strategic planning, asset structuring, feasibility of development projects and portfolio performance review. He does this by drawing on his own personal experience of successful property investment for the past 20 years.
This will be Alan's last visit to Hong Kong this year.