Nau mai, Haere mai. Join Kia Ora Vancouver for what is set to be a great Waitangi Day at The Butcher & Bullock Saturday, Feb 3rd, 2018.
Waitangi Day is a time for Kiwi's and those with Kiwi links to celebrate what it is to be a New Zealander. Dress up in your provincial colours, bring a friend to enjoy fine Kiwi food and drinks, indulge in a yarn, cheer on the Kapa Haka group and sing along to some sweet as kiwi tunes.
We’re excited to have a Maori Kapa Haka performance, live music, games for the adults, huge prizes, and a great atmosphere - thanks to the team at Butcher and Bullock hosting us again!
Everyone is welcome to our Waitangi Day celebrations so spread the word.
19+ (Sorry no kids)
$12 online tickets
$15 door Sales.
Tickets guarantee entry till 5pm. Subject to capacity after.
3pm - Doors open
4pm - Kapa Haka Performance
5pm - Live Music
7.30pm -Grand Prize Draw
Raffle prizes during day include:
- Return flight to New Zealand donated by Kia Ora Vancouver
- A case of New Zealand's finest wine donated by Villa Maria Estate
- Immigration consultations by Canada Immigration Partners
- One night stay donated by the DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection
- Gift baskets donated by Urban Fare
- Meat packs donated by The Mad Butcher BC
- Chocolate donated by Whittaker's Chocolate Lovers
and many more!