Mark your calendars! The ANZCCJ will be co-hosting the annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai.
Attracting over 300 guests annually, the Joint Chamber Bonenkai draws a diverse crowd of business people from various domestic as well as international business chambers in Japan. Make sure to buy your tickets soon, as they sell fast. This is an overall great event for networking, making new friends, and maybe even developing a few new business leads!
This year, participating chambers are as follows:
• American Chamber of Commerce in Japan - ACCJ
• British Chamber of Commerce in Japan - BCCJ
• Australia and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan - ANZCCJ
• Irish Japan Chamber of Commerce - IJCC
• Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry - TCCI
• Swiss Chamber of Commerce in Japan - SCCIJ
• Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Française du Japon - CCFIJ
• Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan - ICCJ
Date: December 11 from 18:30 to 20:30 at the Canadian Embassy
Venue: Canadian Embassy
Food and Drink: Buffet and Nomihodai (details to come)
Capacity: 340 people
Ticket price: JPY 8,000 (members); JPY 9,000 (non-members)
Booking deadline: 4 December
No shows and cancellations after the booking deadline will be invoiced.
Register now for this sellout event!