Bank of China (NZ) Ltd, supported by New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) and the Chinese Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand (CCCNZ), invites New Zealand companies to meet and/or establish trading partnerships with Chinese agricultural businesses visiting New Zealand on 25 May 2016 in Auckland.
- Do you view China as a huge and expanding market?
- Is China an existing or potential target market for your business?
- Are you seeking to sell your products or services to China?
- Are you looking to find a distributor in China?
- Are you looking to find business partners in China?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please join us at the China New Zealand Agribusiness Investment and Trade Conference.
Bank of China (NZ) Limited will host over 70 Chinese agricultural companies in Auckland to help promote and facilitate further trade and investment co-operation opportunities with their New Zealand counterparts.
The objective of this event is to help New Zealand businesses find development opportunities with their Chinese counterparts through face-to-face break-out match meetings, an opportunity for your company to establish new contacts with similar or matching business needs especially in China's agricultural industry.
The seminar will enable your company to:
- Build relationships with a number of Chinese agri-businesses actively interested in forming business partnerships and opportunities with New Zealand companies.
- Gain a practical understanding of the planning and marketing processes critical to promoting your company and/or product in China; and
- Match your company's interests with Chinese agricultural companies, based on Bank of China's extensive customer networks.
When: Wednesday, 25 May 2016 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST)
Where: ANZ Viaduct Events Centre - 161 Halsey Street Viaduct Harbour, Auckland, 1010
Tickets from Eventbrite or follow the 'Attend' link above.