This edition of business in the clouds has been designed specifically for business owners and managers in the hair, beauty and well being sectors. You excel at what you do, great customer service is the key to your business success and you know that there are many tools that can help but technology is not your area of expertise.
Innovative, easy-to-use technology is shaping the salons and studios of the future.
With a backdrop of one of the best 360 degree London skyline views in the Penthouse of the New Zealand High Commission, we invite you on a journey to learn how simple to use technologies can your business life easier, more efﬁcient, and more valuable.
In this second iteration of Business in the Clouds we’re focussing on helping business owners and managers in the Hair, Beauty and Wellbeing sectors. We’ve brought together Rocketspark, Timely and Xero to share their expertise on how you can streamline your business and help you grow.
The benefits for your business
Having the right tools is all great but are you using them well? We’ve created a tailored programme focussing on best practice for the hair, beauty and wellbeing sectors.
We’ll help you
- Increase website traffic and enquiries
- Get new customers while managing fewer phone calls
- Reduce no shows
- Manage your cashflow
- Truly understand how your business is performing
- Bring your laptop and get hands-on help with putting what you learn into practice.
Who will you meet?
- Xero - UK's leading online accounting software for small businesses
- Timely - Effortless appointment scheduling software
- Rocketspark - A beautifully simple website builder
- Paul Pritchard, Abacus Accountancy - A hairdresser turned accountant
Monday 20th June 2016
Main session 9.30am - 11.30am
Hands-on workshops 11.30am - 12.30pm (optional extra)
Business in the Clouds is free to attend
Early bird bonus from Trilogy
The first forty registrants will receive a free gift from Trilogy, New Zealand's number 1 skincare brand.
Visit www.businessintheclouds.london to reserve your place.