Influence Others. Work Less. Make More.
Our live workshops help you construct new solutions, reach elusive goals, and connect with an expanding resource of ambitious professionals from diverse industries and occupations.
Local personal and professional development training is offered quarterly in established student communities.
For Ambitious Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Ambitious professionals or entrepreneurs seeking to build and speed up their business growth.
- Managers or executives seeking to expand their influence and autonomy within their organization, community, and personal life.
- Individuals who aspire to satisfy lofty personal aims.
We Teach You How to Transact for What You Want.
Each of us must transact to live a satisfying and comfortable life. Those who transact powerfully, thrive. When people fail the fundamentals of transaction; they struggle to influence others, labor far more than they’d like, and don’t make the money they could.
You Will Learn:
- To cash in on the asset of your Personality and Transactional Behavior™
- To accurately target your aims and eliminate hardship in your personal and professional life
- To construct the fundamental transactions that produce continual results
- To produce balance across many areas and Conditions of Life™
- To accelerate your ability to influence others, gain compliance, and produce results
The workshop will include an opportunity to apply for program admission.
Influence Ecology’s curriculum includes webinars, online tools, podcasts, and mentorship utilized by men and women in forty-seven countries around the world. Our membership includes an international assembly of accomplished professionals, faculty, and peers from a variety of countries, industries, and cultures. The co-founders both reside in Ventura County, California.
Drew Knowles has twenty years’ experience focused on personal, business, and management performance and effectiveness. He has facilitated training for thousands of people internationally. Prior to joining our faculty and becoming a partner with Influence Ecology, he specialized in helping business professionals deal with stress and performance. He authored a two and a half year-long series in M2 Magazine (New Zealand and Australia) on the subject. Drew is married and lives in Auckland, New Zealand. He serves as Vice President of sales globally.