ASEAN Forum 2020, brought to you in partnership with the Southeast Asia CAPE
The theme this year is: Resilience, Reinvention, Rejuvenation.
A FREE event for our members and members of the NZ ASEAN Business Alliance network: Singapore Chamber, Malaysia Chamber, Myanmar Chamber, Thai Chamber, Indonesia Friendship Society, Vietnam Chamber, ANZ CHAM Philippines, The Kiwi Chamber, Korea - enjoy
This 100% Virtual Forum (held on Whova integrated with Zoom) and takes a snapshot of New Zealand's relationship with ASEAN now, as well as looking forward at the possibilities of future potential and development.
Join the event from the comfort of your office or home OR for in-person networking options while you login to the Virtual Event, come along to AUT University, Auckland CBD. Just BYO your device of choice!
We're pleased to also invite you to our Forum Networking event, 5:30pm at AUT University to celebrate the NZ ASEAN relationship.
The plenary keynotes will set an overview of the ASEAN - NZ political and economic relationship, and how that importantly impacts on the business we do.
The breakout sessions delve deeper into the Forum themes of:
- Resilience (supply chains and business continuity),
- Reinvention (Innovative Sustainability) and
- Rejuvenation (positively using a crisis to affect change, and responding to consumer behaviours).
Throughout the Forum we'll be focussed on providing the best possible interaction with our digital audience and e-networking options. As always, our aim is to create strong awareness of the possibilities for NZ business in ASEAN and ASEAN business in NZ. The ASEAN Forum is on Wednesday, 2nd September, in the afternoon (NZ time).
Your virtual event tickets will be sent out closer to the event to your nominated email address
- Siah Hwee Ang (Director of Souteast Asia CAPE)
- Rebecca Assice (Director of Virtual Room)
- Cherrie Atilano (Founder of AGREA)
- Amarit Charoenphan (ASEAN Director of Impact Collective (IC))
- Paul Dibbawayan (CEO of Rival Brand Co and NZTE Beachhead)
- Ziena Jalil
- Teresa Lo (ASEAN Food and Beverage Alliance)
- Mark Sinclair (Acting Dep Sec Americas and Asia at MFAT)
- Rachel Taulelei (Director of Kono)
- Pak Gita Wirjawan (Chairman at Ancora Group)
- Sharon Zollner (Chief Economist at ANZ)