NZTCC and AustCham Thailand invite members and guests to join us for this year's ANZAC Day Dawn Service at Hellfire Pass, followed by the Memorial Wreath Laying Service at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery.
This package includes lunch on Monday 24th, one night's accommodation at the River Kwai Village Resort with breakfast, lunch on Tuesday 25th and return transfer via bus.
The ANZAC Day trip is always well attended and spaces are limited. Bookings must be confirmed with AustCham by Friday 8th April.
Reserve your spot now - limited space available!
Date: Monday 24 - Tuesday 25 April 2017
Time: Bus departs from Thai-CC Tower at 10.30AM
Location: Kanchanaburi / Hellfire Pass
Accommodation, Transport and Riverside Lunch Options
When booking for the ANZAC Day program via our system you will be able to select from the following options:
River Wing Room at River Kwai Village Hotel for a night of 24 April:
- Single Occupancy Room: Baht 2,300
- Double Occupancy Room: Baht 2,500
Single Occupancy is for a one person in one room. Double Occupancy is for two people sharing one room. Double rooms will generally contain two beds.
- Full transport - BKK/Lunch/Hotel/Dawn Service/Hotel/Wreath Ceremony/Lunch/BKK : Baht 1,500
- Dawn Service Only - River Kwai Village Hotel/Dawn Service/River Kwai Village Hotel : Baht 500
- Own transport : No charge
Buffet Lunch on Monday, 24 April 2017
- Lunch at the Floating Restaurant : Baht 400 including water, soft drink, and beer.
Riverside Lunch: (Following the Wreath Laying Service in Kanchanaburi Town on Tuesday, 25 April. For those on the full transport program, the lunch stop forms part of the return trip):
- Lunch at Keeree Tara Restaurant: Baht 650 including water, soft drink, and beer.
Please click HERE to contact us if you have any questions.