In 2016 CEOs face large leadership challenges in navigating the volatile economic landscape and creating new business models to capitalise on the proliferation of the digital world. Leaders are required to champion innovation whilst managing risk and regulation for shareholders and ensuring their people connect with the organisation’s vision in the swelling war for talent.
Join with 200+ CEOs, GMs, MDs and Country Managers as we take a lens on current and future challenges transforming leadership in New Zealand.
Actively engage in real stories around:
- Transformative leadership and business design
- Front-footing disruption - embracing customer insight, technology and value creation
- Managing risk through people
- Thought leaders panel - Burning issues for New Zealand
- Embracing innovation and collaborative business models can grow your business
- Observations of business participation in community and society