- Join our fast-growing group of businesses in the health and wellness space
- Work remotely and flexibly, approx. 20 hours/week
- Global, collaborative team environment
We are a well-established group of businesses in the health and well-being space, based in the UK, EU, Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to help design and implement our marketing strategy. We want to become the most trusted, most relatable and most profitable brand in the health optimisation space.
The ideal candidate would have experience in ecommerce and/or the health and wellness space.
The role includes:
- Strategic planning and implementation, including competitor analysis and market research.
- Driving revenue through customer retention, loyalty, engagement.
- Overseeing our sustainability journey, and communicating this to customers through digital, social and email channels.
- Working closely with our design and social media teams to deliver high-quality, consistent, on-brand messaging and imagery for our audience(s), including the use of video marketing.
- Creating customer promotions from concept through to implementation working with all key stakeholders (finance, marketing, logistics, design, IT/dev, customer service).
- Planning and implementing blogs and educational content, email campaigns and overseeing social media to ensure all customer touch points are engaging, cohesive and on-brand.
- Designing and implementing customer journeys and automation to help drive revenue and customer retention
- Managing product marketing for our stable of health brands, including multi-channel campaigns.
- Working with the team in optimising search engine marketing (paid + organic), and ensuring all campaigns deliver ROI for the business.
- Managing additional marketing projects and launches throughout the year.