From starting out in our garage 6 years ago, our delicious dairy-free products are now in demand across the world! We are currently exporting to Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and the Pacific Islands, with enquiries coming in from other markets on a regular basis.
We’re looking for the right person to join us; help grow existing overseas markets and identify & develop new opportunities.
– Work with our current distributors and overseas partners to actively increase our presence and market share.
– Find new, effective ways to market our products in overseas markets.
– Attend overseas trade shows, buyer meetings, sales presentations and events when required.
– Evaluate new overseas partnership opportunities – narrow down the candidates to the best possible fit for our brand and vision and put solid agreements in place.
– Monitor partnership progress – assist with labelling requirements, IP protection, and hitting sales targets.
– Identify gaps in the market – study relevant data and trends and use your insights to advise the Directors.
– Work with our Customer Manager at New Zealand Trade & Enterprise – utilise their experience and resources to assist with overseas growth.
Skills & Qualifications:
– Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in FMCG.
– Well travelled, with the ability to relate well to all sorts of people.
– Excellent spelling and fluent in English (additional languages a bonus, particularly Mandarin).
– High level of sales & marketing experience.
– Strategic, big-picture thinker.
– Ability to build strong partnerships and relationships that last.
– Proven experience in the establishment of successful distribution agreements, or establishment of JV’s / partnerships and licensing agreements.
– Able to work autonomously and travel internationally when required.
– An understanding of international logistics and commercial contracts.
– Friendly manner, genuine love of Raglan Food Co products, and alignment with our values & mission of accelerating the shift to a plant-based diet for humankind!
We have a fun, lively, youthful team of 30 coconutters, based in our brand new factory in the sunny seaside town of Raglan. We’re all about ‘lifting the vibe’ and have been a Living Wage Employer for 3 years and Carbon Zero certified organisation for 2 years. You can check out our many ‘Doing Good’ initiatives here – https://raglanfoodco.com/doing-good/.
We have a profit share program in place for all employees and a team health fund for mental & physical wellbeing. Salary will be discussed based on the experience & connections you bring to the table.
This is a part-time role, initially 20-30 hours but could eventually grow to full time.
We’re not in a hurry to fill this role as we know finding the right fit shouldn’t be rushed, so will take our time with the application & interview process – hoping to have someone start in the New Year. If you’re looking for a lifestyle change then this could be the perfect opportunity to leave the city behind and come join our crew in one of the friendliest, most beautiful little towns in New Zealand!
Please email your CV and 3 reasons why you think you’re the best person for this role to: [email protected]