The New Zealand Permanent Mission in Geneva is comprised of the:
- New Zealand Permanent Mission to the Office of the United Nations, Geneva
- New Zealand Permanent Mission for Disarmament, Geneva
- New Zealand Permanent Delegation to the United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi
- New Zealand Permanent Mission to the World Trade Organisation, Geneva
- New Zealand Permanent Representative to the World Intellectual Property Organisation, Geneva
- New Zealand Permanent Representative to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Geneva
- New Zealand Consulate-General, Geneva
Most aspects of relations between New Zealand and Switzerland are managed by the New Zealand Embassy in Berlin.
Postal Address: Case Postale 334, 1211, Geneva 19, Switzerland.
If you’re travelling or living overseas, register with www.safetravel.govt.nz so we can find you in an emergency, check on your well-being or send you important information if things go wrong.