Forecast Financial Modelling builds Best Practice Financial Models for clients of all shapes and sizes. Our models are consistent, transparent and robust and help our clients save time and money as well as empowering their analysis. We specialise in Decision Support Tools, Budget and Forecasting, Strategy and Corporate Planning Models, Business/Company Valuations, and Scenario Assessment Tools.
Forecast has offices in the UK and Australia and has capacity to work with clients globally.
When we engage with clients, we undertake a 5 stage process:
- Scope: We liaise with all key stakeholders to develop a model blueprint for development.
- Build: We build our models in our Best Practice Framework, using financial modelling software to help us build efficiently and thus cost effectively.
- Review: Model review is undertaken both internally and with the client, to ensure the delivery of accurate tools that meet (indeed exceed) our clients expectations.
- Implement: Embedding models into our clients’ processes is often the most crucial part of the build process. We are there to help beyond model development.
- Support: Forecast offers generic and bespoke training courses on Excel, Financial Modelling and on the use of company specific modelling tools.
Forecast's experienced staff members have worked on projects in the following sectors:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Mining and Mining Services
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Retail and Hospitality
- Media and Publishing
- Logistics and Supply Chain