ANZ Royal

ANZ Royal
ANZ Royal has revolutionised the Cambodian financial market since opening in September 2005. The bank is a joint venture between Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), one of the largest banks in the world, and the Royal Group of Companies (RGC), one of Cambodia’s largest. ANZ holds 55% of ANZ Royal; the remaining 45% is owned by RGC. ANZ Royal was the first bank to offer a national network of ATMs as well as Internet Banking, providing a wide range of functionalities to support our philosophy of ‘making life easy’. In 2007, ANZ Royal Bank was awarded the Financial Insights Innovation Award by Financial Insights Asia Pacific based in Singapore, following the award given by the London publication “The Banker” as the Cambodian Bank of the Year in 2006.

Location

20
Kramuon Sar &
Corner of street 67,
Phnom Penh
Cambodia

View map

Phone

+855 - 23 999 000

Email