- What kind of personal information we collect
- Where we collect personal information from
- How we use personal information
- How we store personal information
- How you can access/change your personal information
- How long we hold personal information
- Who you can contact for more information
What kind of personal information we collect
We collect the personal information you give us when you register on our Platforms and may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
Where we collect personal information from
We collect personal information:
- Directly from you when you register on our Platforms.
- From Facebook or LinkedIn when you give us permission to connect with you via these platforms.
- By you enquiring about information on us, our services or anything on our Platforms.
- Indirectly through your use of our Platforms and services and functionality offered through them.
We may use “cookies” and similar technologies, including mobile device identifiers, to provide you with access to tailored information and services on our Platforms, and to serve you better when you return to them. A cookie is a small file placed onto your device. Cookies enable us to identify your device, and enable the functioning of many features on our Platforms, including your ability to log into your account. You can control cookies through your device or browser settings and other tools.
We may use non-personalised statistics about the use of our Platforms to continually improve them and our services. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
How we use personal information
We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties:
- with your consent
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions
- if reasonably necessary to provide our Platforms’ features and functionality to you
We use your personal information:
- to reply to your queries
- to process your registration as a user of our Platforms
- to provide you with information about us and our services
- to make your profile available to other members in accordance with the contact levels you have selected
- to provide you with services in relation to our Platforms
- to comply with relevant legislation and regulations
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time personal information is collected
How we store personal information
Access to your personal information on our Platforms is password-protected. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information.
Your personal information is stored electronically and kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
How you can access/amend your personal information
You can change your personal information at any time by logging in and editing your profile, updating your personal preferences and settings, or by closing your account. You can also contact us for any additional information we may hold which is not on your profile or readily accessible to you.
How long we hold personal information
We will keep your personal information for as long as needed to achieve the purpose for which we collected it or if necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Who you can contact for more information
Kea Registered Office
Level 5, 35 High Street, Auckland, New Zealand, 1010
PO Box 105892, Auckland City, New Zealand, 1143
Phone: +64 9 373 4057